To help you chose which swager is right for you; take a look at our guide. If you would rather speak to someone call us on 01403 731 322.
Light weight machine suitable for hydraulic, thermoplastic and brake hoses.
- Hose Capaity: R1AT & R2AT 1/4" - 1/2" (2 Wire).
- Standard die set supplied: 1/4" - 1/2" (Integral).
- Swaging range: 17 - 27mm (standard die set).
- Other die sizes available: Any 10mm range between 5 -35mm possible. Call to dicuss.
- Calibration: Hydralok direct dial micrometer adjustment.
- Operation: by twin speed hand pump with integral relief valve.
- Pump rating: 700 Bar (10,000 psi).
- Machine incorporates a cut-out for 90 degree fittings as on all Hydralok swaging machines.
- Option: Air/Hydraulic foot pump to replace hand pump 5.5 -7 Bar input (80-100 PSI).
- Additional die sets available: for 1 piece fittings, Freon, PTFE & other special applications.
- Packed Dimensions: 600mm x 400mm x 500mm
- Net Weight: 23kgsGross Weight: 29 kgs
Compak 1 Die Chart
|Swage Range (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Integral||17 - 27||37|
|Maximum opening 67mm|
The high quality range of Hydralok hose assembly products cover machines to for swaging, cutting and skiving hydraulic hoses up to 2” bore. A wide range of swagers, either hand operated, or electrically operated, available in single and 3 phase.
Popular swaging applications include: hydraulic hose assemblies, brake hoses, PTFE hoses, and wire rope. If you are unsure which die sets you need please consult our sales office.
We are able to supply you with a hydraulic fitting, a complete hose assembly, or a package that includes all the components and machinery you need to make hose assemblies on site yourself.
Our more popular standard items are offered off the shelf, on a next day basis, however some machines are made to order and therefore can be tailored to your requirements upon order. In this case delivery is usually 2 weeks.